Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan
Sneaky Pete's in Minnepolis Minnesota

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pause


Man sometimes you just have 2 stop.. so u Pause.. i jus called N2 the Monicadanger show and gotta lil radio air time but i also figured out why I will never be able to be in radio cause i talk 2 long.. Pause.. Yeah I also need 2 chill & hav better communication...& not waste taxpayer's money & dont be rude(dumb things i hear believe if u knew me)... I am always nice.. u know I am a silent thinker & I think BiG.. But I wanted 2 dedicated this Pause worthy structure @ work that i call the devil structure... even if my hair isn't done i dnt wanna stand under it w/ the bucket dumping water ever 45 secs... ugh... but open your mind and Come N2 my world.. LoL..nice

"take you on a natural high Good Girls never give it up on the 1st night.."
-Wale

No comments:

Post a Comment