Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan
Sneaky Pete's in Minnepolis Minnesota

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wylin Cause I'm Young

Kid Cudi is on the cover of Complex Magazine this month and he discusses in his article his drug abuse and takes jab's at WALE!!! Man! I got "OH SO" emotional today when I discovered all this information out earlier today on twitter.. I got into some heated discussions and really was just hurt that wale and kid cudi are GOIN' IN on this level... Last month when I attended the Wale concert in Atlanta he took a small jab at Cudi with a 1 lined comment... I was surprised but was kinda like... he didn't mean it like that.. Ummmmmmmm... yeah... Check the article out ya'll!!! http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/09/17/kid-cudi-covers-complexs-octnov-2010-issue/

No comments:

Post a Comment