Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan
Sneaky Pete's in Minnepolis Minnesota

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wale/J.Cole Show #Atl









This was the best show I have seen PERIOD!!! Since I have lived in atlanta I have been to some great show's but Wale set it OFF!! His band UCB sounded amazing.. Everything was just so sound infused.. it was just beautifully amazing.. Wale's artist that he has been putting on a pedal-stole Fat Trel and Black Cobain showed what was up.. I've listened to them before but excited for there soon to be released mixtapes.. #boardofAdminstration .. but the made me feel like I didn't want to leave because I was going 2 be missing out..LoL.. I got my Attention Deficit CD signed... I'm so thankful & ecstatic.. J. Cole was zexy as hell & put on a great show..Yo Gotti popped up sang 5 star chic.. Cyhi da princ opened the show up .. pastor troy was chill'n in the audience w/ his wrestling belt .. Fat Trel & Black Cobain both did there thizzle on stage..LiL duval was doin his lil jigg on the side of the stage.. All together an Amazing show..

No comments:

Post a Comment