Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan
Sneaky Pete's in Minnepolis Minnesota

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

JetLife












I went to a mobile phone free event t #KinATL & Jay Electronica, Big Boi, & Yelawolf performed w/9th wonder on the turntables..It was amazing & so was my drunken Rage-R's en-doused fall to Big Boi's classic "You Can Find Me in the A" ... That was a amazing event & I got cool Stuff. My highlight of the summer was going to Currensy's, "PiLot Talk" release party in Atl...Currensy, Nesby Phips, Big Krit & Haziq held it down. It was Hot and Amazing and.. and I got my Pilot Talk CD signed by Spitta himself.. After waiting and calling around to different disc shops for 3 weeks after it was released due to me not being able to find it.. I was a Happy Camper :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment