Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan
Sneaky Pete's in Minnepolis Minnesota

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Man on the Moon






I was so thrilled & honored to go to :The Great Hang Over Tour: it consisted of PacDav, BobbyRay aka BoB, Kid Cudi & Asher Roth... I so went to see Cudders (( Thrilling & fab Show)) & his light show for real but really enjoyed everyone who performed.. I wish 88-Keys would have been on that leg of the journey.. But I loved every minute.. from BoB & Asher Roth both jumping into the crowd (mind u the clearance from stage 2 crowd was a lil jump)...i L-ved every second of Cudders set.. the Light show was amazing.. ahhh... i enjoyed myself & i was in the front.. He came right in front of me light weight.. if that man in the wheelchair wouldn't have been there.. ughhh... whatever.. i was snapping pictures the whole time while chic's were goin Bananas try'n 2 grab him.. Listen I enjoyed myself.. I went SoloDolo & I got to see Mr.SoloDolo can't wait till i see him again... I still haven't seen Wale yet but soon..SoOn..

Here is a playlist of the concerts/shows i went to this place couple of months::

Devin the Dude
Vibe Soul Session (Young LA, TiearraMarie,JudyDexter, Rudy, Slim)
GreatHangOverTour (Asher,BoB,Cudi,PacDiv)
Big Sean
SneakerPimp's Atlanta (local Atl talent, Big Boi, GLC, Clark Kent)
Wiz Khalifa

*I enjoyed all of them but seeing Cudi was like the best treat out of all of them :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment