Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan
Sneaky Pete's in Minnepolis Minnesota

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

♥CrUsH♥

I love MeN/Males/Guys/whatever you want to call them, I just never have a boyfriend. I guess from my growing up days I was never the "Cute Girl" & got rejected a couple of times (I asked this dude I liked to go to my prom & he told me a lame excuse) and I just have kinda written off being with anyone. Yeah, I have sampled a little bit while in college but when I thought it was true it wasn't. It just turned out to be a cheat'n dude who put me second and then my best friend turned lover then turned back to friend. That sucked a lot and took a lot of me to turn the situation all the way back around cause I had wrote him off for a minute.. But why stay mad.. I'm a Happy Go Lucky Diva.. Then there's that one guy who just spit's so much game in your ear to get you to be that one night stand.. You fall for it and think there is something but in reality he has a life on the other side of the hotel door.. BURRR!!! and don't you go be on your "Betty Shit" & bake him some birthday goodies and then send them to him through the mail & he drops you after that.. *Chuckle* Life is full of whatever.. I just don't dwell on it that hard, let it flow.. be Happy.. Have a Dam CRUSH!!!.. If it can really be taken there, don't force it, it could be #ThatThing... But for now I have a Crush.. I haven't had one in a while but I have one now & he is just so dam cute & has a accent **BLusH** I love foreigners & dude's with accents <--That's Zexy as HELL!!! But it's just a crush.. I will ask you if you want to come over for dinner.. I love cooking for other people. When the time is right I'll fall again but until then I have a CRUSH & I'm watch'n you... I don't celebrate V-Day but I will have a CRUSH AnyDay in AnyOrder :OP

No comments:

Post a Comment