Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan
Sneaky Pete's in Minnepolis Minnesota

Friday, January 15, 2010

Wooden Pearrrr

..So I'm sitting in McDonalds on Peachtree Industrial blvd..I've been here for 2 1/2 hours because I didn't have a ride from dropping off the Penske Truck from my tiresome move to my new apartment... I have seen alot of randomness.. But I have been sitting here faithfully netting it up.. I'm not going to lie, I am addicted to the internet and everything associated to it but, I don't have internet on my phone (don't laugh, I know it's 2010). I love the internet and everything associated with it.. But today was my last day living with my friend who subsequently isn't talking to me for real. I hope are friendship heals and I will give her the distance. But I am now in a committed 6 month relationship with a new apartment by myself (COME VISIT ME). It was also a pain to move all the junk I have (I love thrift shops). So in turn I have a new spot were I am the minority (I live in a predominate Latino area) and think things will be interesting.. Well till next time... TOODLES ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment