Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan
Sneaky Pete's in Minnepolis Minnesota

Monday, December 14, 2009

ManandWife.tv

For everyone who doesn't know anything about Manandwife.tv then let me inform you.. Man and Wife is a duo : Fatman Scoop and his wife Shanda.. I love watching their blog show & there Mtv show... But If you don't know anything about them you should check out their website www.manandwife.tv or http://www.youtube.com/user/ManandWifeTV ... Shanda has started blogging on the youtube and I am sorry I just discovered that she is.. I love her! She is so motivating and well informed.. She preaches so much knowledge and useful information for the everyday woman and for you relationship "LoveBirds" she helps you out.. check out both sites...

*P.S- shoutout to Scoop cause you keep it real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment