Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan
Sneaky Pete's in Minnepolis Minnesota

Sunday, August 23, 2009

DubMania


So in HOnor of HowFly Mania I'm doin DubMania... I want 2 do a Ustream and have been thinking about this for a while but I want to have viewers and not 0-1 viewers... so how do I get the viewers??? I don't want 2 just talk into the camera I want to do something fun that I enjoy & possible somebody else will enjoy... So I have been thinking about doing maybe a cooking show?? My friend said she wants 2 be a guest... GRAVY BABY... I think it would be fun.. get Twisted & goHam on Ustream... What do u think? Do you watch Ustreams, Justin.tv or do tinychat?... I love watching Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, Wale & whoever else pop's up on twitter talkn bout they r ustream'n... it's just another way 2 see into your Life.. i give it 2 thumbs WAY UPPPPP... PoW.. Let me know what u think or what would be funny.. I'm not a Star/or any1.. Just a Regular Diva trying 2 do something different... (((N my Frankie voice))) HOLLLLLLLAAA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment